Surabaya Bromo Ijen Surabaya - Surabaya Bromo Ijen Surabaya tour package for 3 days 2 nights is created for you who want to visit Mount Bromo and Ijen Crater blue flame from surabaya then finish the tour in Surabaya again.
Day 01 : Surabaya city - Banyuwangi city
Meet and Greet with our crew at your hotel, Train station, or Airport, then drive toward to Banyuwangi city for another 7-8 hours. arrive at the hotel, free and leisure.
Day 02 : Ijen Blue fire hike - Drive to Bromo Hotel (B)
Start at around 12.30 am from your hotel, then drive to Ijen car park for another 1 hour. Preparing for hike, at 1.30 am start to hike to Ijen volcano, the hike takes around 1,5 - 2 hours. After arriving on the top of Ijen volcano, we can stay till the Sunrise or we can go descend to bottom of the crater to see Ijen Crater blue fire much closer (but on your own risk). After take photo and enjoying the view, we hike down back to car, then drive back to the hotel. Have breakfast, shower, then check out as soon as possible, afterward drive Bromo hotel for another 6 hours. Arrive in Bromo hotel in the afternoon, and stay overnight.
Day 03 : Bromo Sunrise, Bromo tour - Surabaya city (B)
Depart from your hotel at around 3.00 am, the 4WD jeep will pick us up and drive to Penanjakan or King Kong Sunrise view point for around 30-40 minutes. Enjoying the spectacular of Sunrise and also the scenery of Mount Bromo mountain, afterward we drive to sea of sand to take some other photo, drive continue to jeep parking area, then we hike for around 1,5 km (30-40 minutes) by foot, or we can hire a horse (your own pay). Reach the peak of Bromo volcano, you could see the scenery around and also Bromo volcano activity from the Summit. Hike back to the Jeep, drive back to the hotel to have breakfast, shower, and preparing for check out. Check out at around 10 am, then drive heading to Surabaya city for another 3-4 hours. Arrive in Surabaya city and Finish Program.
The Price Included :
- Private Clean and comfort transport with AC during tour
- Professional driver, Fuel, and all Donation
- English speaking guide
- 2 night stay at the hotel (Standard room)
- 4WD jeep for Bromo Sunrise and Bromo tour
- Private transport to Ijen crater
- Mineral water on car
- Gas Mask and Head light
The Price Excluded :
- Travel Insurance
- Entrance ticket to Bromo and Ijen
- Horse riding in Bromo
- Meals ( Luch, and dinner)
- Personal expenses (Laundry, Phone call, Tipping, etc)
What need to bring/wear :
- Jacket and long pants (Average temperature is 8-12'C)
- Shoes, warm hat, Glove
- Private medicine (If needed)
Entrance ticket to Bromo :
- IDR 230.000,-/person (Weekday)
- IDR 330.000,-/person (Weekend)
Entrance ticket to Ijen :
- IDR 100.000,-/person (Weekday)
- IDR 150.000,-/person (Weekend)
TERMS & CONDITONS
All information and price quotations are valid and correct at the time they were published, but subjects to change without notice until a booking has been confirmed.
You may book a tour with us through email. It should be considered as a pre-confirmation of your booking. After that, we will send you an instruction of deposit payment. Your booking is confirmed once your deposit has been recorded into our bank account.
- Deposit and Payment
To confirm your booking, please make a 20% deposit of the total amount in advance. Payment can be transferred to Indonesian bank account. We will send you our account details to your email address. Please note that we do not take any responsibility over the payment of bank fees resulting from the transfer of funds. Any such fees are your responsibility.
In the circumstance where booked or requested accommodation is not available, we will find an alternative in another accommodation of similar standard. It subjects to confirmation and availability. In case of similar type of accommodation is not available, you may get a discount accordingly.
- Special Requests
When booking your tour, please inform us if there are any special requests regarding special meals, dietary requirements, etc. Such requests subjects to confirmation and availability.
- Cancellation Policy
If in any case you really need to cancel your booking, please write us back and please note that we will be trying to persuade you to reschedule your trip. Basically we do not want to charge you any cancellation fee. However, it may apply for individual service supplied by our partners or other third parties under their terms and conditions. If we have to refund your deposit, please allow us to process it within 3 months after your cancellation has been confirmed.
The latest cancellation is 2 weeks before arrival.
- Unused Services
In the event of unforeseen circumstances or factors beyond our control incurs unused services, we will contact our partners and negotiate refund possibilities. The cancellation fee under terms and conditions of each service provider shall apply.
- Travel Documents
It is your responsibility to have a valid passport. Visa on arrival might be obtained by most international visitors and it will allow you to stay in Indonesia up to 30 days. You are responsible for complying with regulations passed by the Government of Indonesia. Cancellation fee shall apply for any cancellation due to non-approval of visa.
- Travel Insurance
We always assumed good things are happening to our trip. However, we would advise you to cover your trip with cancellation insurance cost, luggage, accident, liability as well as health insurance.
- Limitation Liability
We shall not be liable for any costs, expenses or damages incurred or suffered by you, arising from any of the following events:
- National or local emergency, acts or omissions of any government authorities or agencies, insurrection, civil disorder, war or military operations.
- Industrial disputes of any kind, strikes, lock-outs, stoppage or restraint of labor.
- Traffic congestion, vehicle breakdown, obstruction of any public/private road, highway, sea or air passage.
- Accidents of any kind occurring during the guests independent activities.
- Theft, robbery or lost property/luggage.
- Food poisoning or isolation as a result of infectious diseases or any condition likely to endanger health or safety on tour members or impair their reasonable comfort.
- Any cancellation or amendment or alternation of tour itinerary, hotel accommodation or tour services as a result of any of the unforeseen events or as a result of any decision, act or omission of our suppliers.
If any of these inconvenience events occurred, stay calm because we are still here for you and striving to make your holidays an enjoyable moment.
If you have any questions, please contact us.