Mount Bromo Camping Tour 2 Days - Mount Bromo is one of the famous and visited in Indonesia. this active volcano has 2.392 meters asl. this volcano is located in Probolinggo city, East Java - Indonesia. This Volcano has an amazing view of mother nature of mountains around such us ; Mount Batok, Mount Bromo, Mount Kursi, even also Semeru volcano as the highest Volcano in Java (3.676 mtr asl).
Mount Bromo camping tour package is created for traveler who want to enjoy the beauty of mount bromo closer to nature by staying in tent (Camping). you could enjoying the night view of mount bromo to see Milky way.
Day 01 : Pick up - Bromo area (D)
- Pick up from your hotel, Train Station, or Airport in Surabaya or Malang City (Based on your arrival and request), then drive to Bromo area for another 4 hours
- Arrive at Bromo area and have rest at tent which has been provided
Day 02 : Bromo Sunrise, Bromo tour - Surabaya/Malang city (B)
- The 4WD jeep will pick you up at 03 am, then drive proceed toward to Penanjakan or King Kong Hill to the spectacular of Sunrise.
- Drive back to Sea of sand to take some other picture
- Drive continue to Mount Bromo (Jeep parking lot), then hike to mount Bromo till the rim of Bromo carter, or you can hire a horse (own pay).
- Drive back to tent, have breakfast at local restaurant, then preparing to drive back to Surabaya, Malang, or Bali (Depends on your request). The program of Mount Bromo Camping tour Finish.
The Price Included :
- Private Clean and comfort transport with AC during tour
- Professional driver, Fuel, and all Donation
- English speaking guide
- Camp equipment
- 1 night stay at tent
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) which is stated on Program
- 4WD jeep for Bromo Sunrise and Bromo tour
- Mineral water on car
The Price Excluded :
- Travel Insurance
- Entrance ticket to Bromo
- Horse riding in Bromo
- Personal expenses (Laundry, Phone call, Tipping, etc)
What need to bring/wear :
- Jacket and long pants (Average temperature is 8-12'C)
- Shoes, warm hat, Glove
- Private medicine (If you have one)
Entrance ticket to Bromo :
- IDR 230.000,-person (Weekday)
- IDR 330.000,-/person (Weekend)
TERMS & CONDITONS
All information and price quotations are valid and correct at the time they were published, but subjects to change without notice until a booking has been confirmed.
You may book a tour with us through email. It should be considered as a pre-confirmation of your booking. After that, we will send you an instruction of deposit payment. Your booking is confirmed once your deposit has been recorded into our bank account.
- Deposit and Payment
To confirm your booking, please make a 20% deposit of the total amount in advance. Payment can be transferred to Indonesian bank account. We will send you our account details to your email address. Please note that we do not take any responsibility over the payment of bank fees resulting from the transfer of funds. Any such fees are your responsibility.
In the circumstance where booked or requested accommodation is not available, we will find an alternative in another accommodation of similar standard. It subjects to confirmation and availability. In case of similar type of accommodation is not available, you may get a discount accordingly.
- Special Requests
When booking your tour, please inform us if there are any special requests regarding special meals, dietary requirements, etc. Such requests subjects to confirmation and availability.
- Cancellation Policy
If in any case you really need to cancel your booking, please write us back and please note that we will be trying to persuade you to reschedule your trip. Basically we do not want to charge you any cancellation fee. However, it may apply for individual service supplied by our partners or other third parties under their terms and conditions. If we have to refund your deposit, please allow us to process it within 3 months after your cancellation has been confirmed.
The latest cancellation is 2 weeks before arrival.
- Unused Services
In the event of unforeseen circumstances or factors beyond our control incurs unused services, we will contact our partners and negotiate refund possibilities. The cancellation fee under terms and conditions of each service provider shall apply.
- Travel Documents
It is your responsibility to have a valid passport. Visa on arrival might be obtained by most international visitors and it will allow you to stay in Indonesia up to 30 days. You are responsible for complying with regulations passed by the Government of Indonesia. Cancellation fee shall apply for any cancellation due to non-approval of visa.
- Travel Insurance
We always assumed good things are happening to our trip. However, we would advise you to cover your trip with cancellation insurance cost, luggage, accident, liability as well as health insurance.
- Limitation Liability
We shall not be liable for any costs, expenses or damages incurred or suffered by you, arising from any of the following events:
- National or local emergency, acts or omissions of any government authorities or agencies, insurrection, civil disorder, war or military operations.
- Industrial disputes of any kind, strikes, lock-outs, stoppage or restraint of labor.
- Traffic congestion, vehicle breakdown, obstruction of any public/private road, highway, sea or air passage.
- Accidents of any kind occurring during the guests independent activities.
- Theft, robbery or lost property/luggage.
- Food poisoning or isolation as a result of infectious diseases or any condition likely to endanger health or safety on tour members or impair their reasonable comfort.
- Any cancellation or amendment or alternation of tour itinerary, hotel accommodation or tour services as a result of any of the unforeseen events or as a result of any decision, act or omission of our suppliers.
If any of these inconvenience events occurred, stay calm because we are still here for you and striving to make your holidays an enjoyable moment.
If you have any questions, please contact us.