Malang Bromo Ijen Bali tour - Malang Bromo Ijen bali tour package is one of our tour program which created for traveler who want to visit Mount Bromo and Ijen volcano from Malang city and finish the tour in Bali. this tour package takes 3 days 2 nights.
Day 01 : Pick up at Malang city - Bromo hotel
- Our crew will pick you up at your hotel, train station or Airport, then drive to Bromo area for another 3-4 hours.
- Arrive at your hotel in Bromo area, and stay overnight.
Day 02 : Bromo Sunrise tour, Bromo tour - Banyuwangi city (B)
- start from your hotel at 03.00 am, the jeep car will drive you to the sunrise view point (Penanjakan or Kingkong Hill)
- Viewing the Sunrise and Mount Bromo, afterward drive to sea of sand, and then we hike to Mount Bromo for 30-40 minutes. or you could hire a horse (own pay) to get to feet of Mount Bromo
- Back to the jeep, afterward drive back to the hotel for breakfast, and check out as soon as possible.
- Check out from Bromo hotel, then drive to Banyuwangi city for around 5-6 hours.
- Arrive in Banyuwangi city and stay overnight.
Day 03 : Ijen Blue flame tour - Bali
- Start at 12.30 am/midnight, then drive forward to Ijen area for another 1 hour.
- Preparing for hike to Ijen crater, then hike ijen crater for around 2 hours (3,4 km)
- Viewing Blue fire and the scenery of sulfuric acid lake, afterward hike back down to the car.
- Drive back to the hotel, breakfast, check out as soon as possible, then drive to Bali (Denpasar, Canggu, Ubud, Seminyak, Sanur, Lovina, Pemuteran, Kuta,etc)
- Arrive in Bali at around afternoon. Finish Program
The Price Included :
- Private Clean and comfort transport with AC during tour
- Professional driver, Fuel, and all Donation
- English speaking guide
- 2 night stay at the hotel (Standard room)
- 4WD jeep for Bromo Sunrise and Bromo tour
- Ferry tickets fro Java to Bali
- Mineral water on car
- Gas Mask and Head light
- tax service
The Price Excluded :
- Travel Insurance
- Entrance ticket to Bromo and Ijen
- Horse riding in Bromo
- Meals ( Luch, and dinner)
- Personal expenses (Laundry, Phone call, Tipping, etc)
What need to bring/wear :
- Jacket and long pants (Average temperature is 8-12'C)
- Shoes, warm hat, Glove
- Private medicine (If needed)
Entrance ticket to Bromo :
- IDR 230.000,-/person (Weekday)
- IDR 330.000,-/person (Weekend)
Entrance ticket to Ijen :
- IDR 100.000,-/person (Weekday)
- IDR 150.000,-/person (Weekend)
TERMS & CONDITONS
All information and price quotations are valid and correct at the time they were published, but subjects to change without notice until a booking has been confirmed.
You may book a tour with us through email. It should be considered as a pre-confirmation of your booking. After that, we will send you an instruction of deposit payment. Your booking is confirmed once your deposit has been recorded into our bank account.
- Deposit and Payment
To confirm your booking, please make a 20% deposit of the total amount in advance. Payment can be transferred to Indonesian bank account. We will send you our account details to your email address. Please note that we do not take any responsibility over the payment of bank fees resulting from the transfer of funds. Any such fees are your responsibility.
In the circumstance where booked or requested accommodation is not available, we will find an alternative in another accommodation of similar standard. It subjects to confirmation and availability. In case of similar type of accommodation is not available, you may get a discount accordingly.
- Special Requests
When booking your tour, please inform us if there are any special requests regarding special meals, dietary requirements, etc. Such requests subjects to confirmation and availability.
- Cancellation Policy
If in any case you really need to cancel your booking, please write us back and please note that we will be trying to persuade you to reschedule your trip. Basically we do not want to charge you any cancellation fee. However, it may apply for individual service supplied by our partners or other third parties under their terms and conditions. If we have to refund your deposit, please allow us to process it within 3 months after your cancellation has been confirmed.
The latest cancellation is 2 weeks before arrival.
- Unused Services
In the event of unforeseen circumstances or factors beyond our control incurs unused services, we will contact our partners and negotiate refund possibilities. The cancellation fee under terms and conditions of each service provider shall apply.
- Travel Documents
It is your responsibility to have a valid passport. Visa on arrival might be obtained by most international visitors and it will allow you to stay in Indonesia up to 30 days. You are responsible for complying with regulations passed by the Government of Indonesia. Cancellation fee shall apply for any cancellation due to non-approval of visa.
- Travel Insurance
We always assumed good things are happening to our trip. However, we would advise you to cover your trip with cancellation insurance cost, luggage, accident, liability as well as health insurance.
- Limitation Liability
We shall not be liable for any costs, expenses or damages incurred or suffered by you, arising from any of the following events:
- National or local emergency, acts or omissions of any government authorities or agencies, insurrection, civil disorder, war or military operations.
- Industrial disputes of any kind, strikes, lock-outs, stoppage or restraint of labor.
- Traffic congestion, vehicle breakdown, obstruction of any public/private road, highway, sea or air passage.
- Accidents of any kind occurring during the guests independent activities.
- Theft, robbery or lost property/luggage.
- Food poisoning or isolation as a result of infectious diseases or any condition likely to endanger health or safety on tour members or impair their reasonable comfort.
- Any cancellation or amendment or alternation of tour itinerary, hotel accommodation or tour services as a result of any of the unforeseen events or as a result of any decision, act or omission of our suppliers.
If any of these inconvenience events occurred, stay calm because we are still here for you and striving to make your holidays an enjoyable moment.
4 Days Tour
If you have any questions, please contact us.